Saturday, August 14, 2010

Veranda Card Box







I made this recipe box/card box for the aide I had in my classroom last year. She was absolutely amazing and we became close friends throughout the school year. I took the My Creations Recipe box and covered it with Veranda Creative Basics Paper, sponged ink all the edges, wrapped the box with creme brulee ribbon, stamped a few images, and added the flowers and butterfly. I put in about 18-20 cards that I handmade with some envelopes and gave it to her at the end of the school year.
Materials used to create this card box:
All supplies are Close to My Heart. Veranda Creative Basics Paper, Garden Green cardstock, creme brulee ribbon, Just Blooms spring blossom paper flowers and butterflies, Filigree charms, garden green ink, desert sand ink, True Friends stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment