Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Quick and Easy Cards



I made these cards after Christmas....I know...I am just now getting around to posting them. I needed some easy, quick, easy, cute, easy cards to send to some of my students for the Christmas presents they had given me. My students and their parents are always so generous and thoughtful. I don't buy cards anymore. Why would I? Making cards is so much cheaper and I can usually make a card in the time it takes to go to the store and look through the thousands of cards for the perfect one. Plus, a homemade card is so much more personal. Anyway, on to the cards. I used the directions for making 20 cards ( 2 each of 10 different designs) shown in the Wishes book. I used the Tinkerin' papers because I wanted the papers to have a whimsical and "young" feel to them since they were going to be sent to six and seven year olds.


Supplies used: Stamps all Close to My Heart: D1444 A Little Thanks, D1184 Flying High, D1443 Share the Magic, D1320 Shining Star, D1361 Thank You, Twitterpated WOTG, Tinkerin' Paper, White daisy ribbon, foam tape






No comments:

Post a Comment