Monday, August 15, 2011

Lucky Camping Layout










Here is the layout I created in July for my scrapbook club. It uses the lucky papers. I liked the colors in the Lucky papers and thought they would be perfect for an outdoorsy/camping layout. I used the torch from the Paper Lantern stamp set. That set was always shown geared toward birthday layouts, but I loved the torch stamp in it. I also used the stamp set, Campin' Fever. I created my own pattern paper using the fish and flies from the Campin' Fever set and random stamped the desert sand cardstock with desert sand ink. Tone on Tone made it subtle, yet effective. I also stamped the lighted portion of the torch on Sunset cardstock and used foam tape to give it some dimension and look like the torches were lit. I added foam tape to the stamp that says, "to the woods and back". I stamped that twice, once in outdoor denim and once in olive, then cut it out and layered it. Buttons, ribbon and waxy flax were added for flair. I hope you like it!











No comments:

Post a Comment