Sunday, September 30, 2012

5 cards for 10.00 workshop




Would you like to make these beautiful cards?  Wouldn't it be nice to have cards on hand, so they are ready to go when you need one?  Isn't it nice to give someone a hand-made card rather than an expensive, store-bought card?  If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you have to come to my card workshop!  We are making these 5 cards on Friday, October 5th from 6:30-8:30 OR Saturday, October 6th from 10:00am-12:00.  Come one of these times and go home with 5 cards and envelopes ready to sign and deliver or mail.  Each month, let me show you how to create 5 different hand-made greeting cards with a variety of papers, stamps, techniques and embellishments.  Everything is pre-cut and ready for you to stamp and assemble.  The cost is $10.00 if you bring your own adhesive or $12.00 when you use my adhesive.  Beginning card-makers are welcome!  Bring someone I don't know and you and your friend may choose a card from my stash!  Workshop is held in my home in Helena, Montana.  RSVP for directions. 

Please RSVP by calling or texting:  (406) 465-8761 or email:  mkosena@bresnan.net

No comments:

Post a Comment