Sunday, March 13, 2011

Beautiful Sophia Layout





Here is the layout my scrapbook club members put together for our March get-together. This was made using the new Sophia papers and the stamp set from the Sophia Workshop-On-The-Go kit. I also used the Unity stamp set and the border on the bottom was from the Just Because Friendship card kit that was offered several years ago. This stamp set is now retired, but I just love it and use it often. There is a pearl in the center of each flower. The layout is Illusion from the Magic how-to book. I love that book! It is a must-have in my opinion.
Supplies used: Sophia paper pack, Unity Stamp Set, Just Because Friendship Stamp Set, Sophia Workshop Stamp Set, blush ink, hollyhock ink, pear ink, pearls, and foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment