Friday, March 18, 2011

Christmas in March???





This is a layout I made with my scrapbook group back in December. I was waiting to post it because I wanted to get this year's Christmas pictures on it....but as you can see it is now March and it still is not happening. That's the problem with me. I've got lots of layouts done...just no pictures yet. I've got to work on that! This layout used 5 different stamp sets, ribbon and brads. The mistletoe is my favorite Christmas paper that Close to My Heart has came out with. The stickease that match this paper are fabulous too.
Supplies used: Mistletoe papers, True Friends Stamp Set, Card Chatter-Christmas Stamp Set, December Word Puzzle Stamp Set, Share the Magic Stamp Set, All the Best Stamp Set, Cranberry ink, Garden Green ink, New England Ivy ink, Cranberry ribbon, Cranberry Brads, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment