Monday, November 22, 2010

Cherry-O Layout Level 2








This is a level 2 layout I put together this summer after I took some cute pictures of my kids licking the brownie batter. The great thing about the stickease that Close to My Heart has is the pictures that are on the back of each one. They show a layout using the stickease and the coordinating paper pack. So, one package of the stickease contains two sheets of stickers and two 2-page layouts using them. This layout shows one of the layouts on the back of the stickease. All I did was put the layout together as shown and add my own pictures. How easy is that? No stamping required. This makes it so fast and easy! I used a flip-flap on this layout to show 2 more pictures of my kids. The third picture shows it open and the fourth picture shows it closed.
Supplies used to make this layout: X7123b Cherry-O paper, X7123c Cherry-O Stickease, tulip ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment