Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cherry -O Layout











I love the Cherry-O paper. It is one of my favorites! I created this layout for my club member and we put it together this past August. I finished putting the pictures and the journaling I wanted for it this past weekend. I have a ton of completed layouts that are just waiting for pictures and/or journaling! Most people have pictures that need layouts, but I am just the opposite. I rarely have pictures of myself taken; I am usually the one behind the camera, not in front of it! So, I set up the tri-pod and camera one day this summer and took some pictures together.


Supplies used for this layout: X7123b Cherry-O paper, B1351 You're Sweet stamp set, D1427 Tasty Treats stamp set, E1014 Posterboard Alphabet stamp set, tulip ink, sweet leaf ink, chocolate ink, goldrush ink, honey ink, tulip ribbon, tulip brads, 3-D foam tape, tag punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment